So lets start broad:
- I want to finish my (first) 70.3 triathlon in July (Vineman 70.3 Ironman)
- Prior to the Vineman, I want to complete no less than 3 sprint triathlons and 2 olympic triathlons.
- I want to be ready to start my half-ironman training plan the first week of Jan.
- Before really getting into the more intense portion of my training I'd like to be down to 130lbs, this is mostly because my training hours begin to go well over 11 hours a week I don't want to also be trying to cut calories, it will lead to over training issues (which means by Feb 1st).
- I want to be consistent in my training between now and January.
- I will lose 4lbs.
- I will accomplish 2 long runs of 7-8 miles each.
- I will strength train a minimum of 2x a week
- I will increase my swimming distance to 2800yds a workout
- I will swim a minimum of 2x a week.
- I will run 3-4x a week.
- I will cycle a minimum of 4x during the challenge, at a minimum of 1 hour each time.
- I will stretch everyday.
I guess that wasn't so hard, now I just need to follow through with it. ;)
And as another goal I'd like to set for myself, I will blog about the next 5 weeks, at least once a week, to keep myself honest. I have never consistently blogged in my life, but I think it would be interesting to see what I end up having to say. :)