Well.... from my previous post you'll see that I've been taking it easy this week with being on vacation and
As for workouts:
- Wed (today): AM Swim
20001800yds (Was.Not.Feeling.It.)/PM Bike ride 1 hr Check and Check!
- Thurs: AM Swim 2700yds/AM Run 3mi recovery Check and Check
- Fri: AM Run 4+ mi at 8:50 pace; P/U W3D1 & NTC ab workout I ended up doing 3.5mi at 8:00 pace, flaked on the push-ups and NTC (:-/)
- Sat: AM Swim 11x200 on 4:20; Bike 1 hr optional (depends on how I'm feeling) Totally skipped it, but did do Sunday's long run and push-ups and NTC.
- Sun: AM Run 10mi; P/U W3D2 & NTC ab workout Check but on Saturday
- Mon: AM Swim 2000yds Run 3mi (optional) I got kicked out of the pool at 1600yds for Aqua Aerobics, which was kinda ok, I was soooo bored. No run.
- Tues: Bike 1:15+; P/U W3D3 & NTC ab workout Nope, didn't do any of it. :-/
As for the rest of this week... I'd like to make reasonable goals for the remaining 5 days I'm out of my normal routine and go right back into my old routine when I return to school Monday. So here it goes:
- Wed: 5mi Interval run; P/U W3D2 & NTC ab burner I've already done the run and the push-ups, so I just need to get the NTC workout in. :)
- Thurs: Bike1 hr; Swim 2700yds - I should do this all first thing in the morning, that way its... DONE.
- Fri: Run 4-5 mi- I need to have fun with this, go up and run along the coast.
- Sat: Bike 1:30; P/U W3D3 & NTC ab burner
- Sun: Run 4 mi at >8:15 pace -------> Back home tonight :(
- Mon: Swim 1800-2000yds; Bike 1hr
- Tues: Run 5mi Intervals; P/U W4D1 & NTC ab burner
Hope everyone else is having a good week!