Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sooooo....

Yesterday I was supposed to swim and ride... and I only swam.  Today I've done nothing so far.  If you look down a few posts you'll see that this is not a part of my plan.

I'm feeling torn about my impromptu rest.  Part of me feels like its just what I need, and another part of me is feeling like that is a cop-out since its easier to brush off my workouts when I'm not in my normal routine while camping for Spring Break (we're talking 40' trailer camping, so its like a hotel, don't feel too sorry for me.  ;) ).

So I just can't decide.  Its a nice day today, though not as warm as I'd like, but should I head out for a ride, or over to the gym for an interval run on the TM?  Or should I just let it go and enjoy my rest?  I was just thinking that I'm feeling a little stir crazy, so maybe a workout is just what I need.

I'll let you know where I end up.  :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you don't get a lot of time with your man. enjoy it! workouts will still be there when you get back to real life.

but if you're getting antsy get your butt out the door and go for a run