Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tales from Living: The BEST is yet to come..

I have a friend who lives with amazing amounts of passion.  Ok, I actually have several friends who live with life with a large amounts of passion, but when I think of passionate people...

I have one friend who comes to mind.  Every. Time. 

He cries at weddings of those he loves and when his beloved San Francisco Giants win the World Series (both times).  He will drive the long way around because it is the more beautiful drive.  He's taken the road less traveled professionally and his passion has shown through in his success. 

I think his kind of passion is amazing.  And in return, he thinks my passion for triathlon and training is equally amazing. 

Go figure.

So here's what I know...

And things will fall into place. 

The past month has not been without its bumps in the road, but I'm striving to be true to what I love.  Health, wellness, triathlon, friends, family, beauty...

And the road less traveled.
 
The best is yet to come, and I'm excited to see what happens next.  :)

No comments: